Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Summer

Alyssa Green
10-13-11
          Summer is the time to have fun, and when school’s out.  My summer consists of working at the pool and at home. Sometimes I just have fun by hanging out with friends or going camping. Sometimes it is fun just chilling outside in the summer sun with a friend or by myself.  I just love to be outside instead of being stuck inside.  Some people think there is nothing to do in the summertime, but there is a lot to do.  Sometimes I get to see people from other places that I have not seen in a long time.
My family takes a vacation almost every year, but this year we did not get to go.  Whenever we go on a trip, we take the camper and the dogs most of the time.  It is fun visiting new places because I can meet new people and have new friends. When I meet new people I can learn new things about them and their family. My mom gets lots of information on different places so we can decide if we want to go or not.  She gets pamphlets, magazines, and books so we can see if it is a nice place to go or not.  One time we almost went to a place that was really bad, but when we seen it online we said no we are not going there.  We went to a nicer campground with a pool and an arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment