Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Volleyball

Alyssa Green   
10-13-11
Volleyball is a fun sport, but it requires a lot of work.  It might seem hard, but it is not that hard.  Sometimes the running is difficult, but after a while, you get used to it.  Sometimes it is fun because you get to be with your friends. Volleyball is a big part of my life. It lets me do stuff so I’m not bored after school. I do things after school so I do not have to sit at home and do nothing. If I just sit at home I will just sit on the couch and watch rerun TV shows and that’s why I like to do volleyball.  I enjoy having something to do after school.
During games it is hard too because there is a lot of moving around. Sometimes I get mixed up and forget what to do or where to move and it can mess up the whole team. So the whole team has to work hard in order to do well. I think that in order to win you need to work hard, practice, and not give up.  If you want to win you need to stay positive and get excited when you get your serve over, spike the ball, or even if something goes wrong and you lose a point.  No matter what, you still need to stay positive and happy.  If you have a bad attitude then you might not get to play the next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment