Monday, November 21, 2011

Golf

Jeffrey Middlebrook

10/12/11



I started golfing 3 years ago. One of my friends had started golfing before I did and he got me into it. He had to teach me what to do and I took a few lessons in Centerville to help me on my swing. I started using an old set of clubs that my grandma and grandpa had.  They weren’t the greatest but I had just started and didn’t need anything fancy. We went golfing every day.  One summer my parents decided we needed to get a golf cart because I was just riding on my friend’s cart. It just so happened that my uncle had one so we got it and he gave me a newer set of clubs. We’ve been golfing every day we get the chance in the summer. I can now hit the ball pretty far instead of just a few yards. We go out in the summer and will try to get two other kids to come and will have a best ball tournament or sometimes we will just get together and play a round for fun. My friend and I both plan to join the golf team this year. Golf is played by people of all ages. Many people play it because they think it’s relaxing but it’s not always. It is really aggravating when you have a bad hit. It does no good to get mad though, because you have to stay calm.  The madder you get the worse you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment