Monday, November 28, 2011

Hair Styling

MaryAnn Jamieson

10/13/11                      


            When I do my hair, I enjoy it because I always have loved my hair done cute; it doesn’t matter if I am just staying home or going to the store.  I have always loved doing hair on me and other people. Doing hair is actually one of the longest things it takes to do before school.  Even if I have to wake up really early, I have to get it done.  My plan is being a cosmetologist.  Making people feel good about their selves is a good feeling to have.  I like being around & meeting new people. I would consider working in a big city because of all the people.

            Buying hair products, curling irons, straightener combs, and a lot more actually takes a lot of my money, but I love it so I buy them anyway.  If it were impossible for me to do my hair, it would have a big effect on me.  I also change the color of my hair, mostly darker.  I may change it because of the seasons like fall, spring, winter, and summer.  Being able to dye and cut my own hair actually makes me feel good because then I know I can make it as a job in the future.  Knowing that my parents like my idea of my plans for my job, makes me feel confident about my plans. Almost everyday I do my niece’s hair.  I help my mom and sister, too.  Having them trust me to dye or cut their hair makes me excited to do other people’s hair, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment