Monday, November 28, 2011

Volley ball

Kaylee Henry

10/13/11

     Volley ball is an amazing sport. It is my favorite sport. Although I didn’t play it, I still love it.  I am a big fan of volleyball.  I am not the best at it, but it’s still fun.  I like serving the ball over the net, but the best part about it is volleying it over the net. Then you go after it and it's fun seeing who gets the point.

       When I played volleyball, I would get nervous.  I would be afraid that I was going to mess up and hit the ball out.  Then I thought that I wasn’t going to hit it right and make all the other team players mad. I ended up doing ok and hitting the ball, and I did make a few points.  I have learned not to be afraid of the ball. I used to be afraid of it, but now I am all for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment