Sunday, November 20, 2011

Summer

Brock Draper

10-14-11

This summer I have done a lot of stuff and I have had a lot of fun. One of the things I have done would be golf. I have golfed almost every day this summer either with my dad or with friends. Then at the beginning of the summer I played baseball.  We had a small team, but we were pretty good. We won more than we lost.  The last game we won was 20 to 0 against East Union and we had a triple play. I played third and I caught some during baseball. This summer my friends and I rode bikes around town. My family went camping either at the Corydon Lake Park or Rathbun Lake. When we are camping we ride bikes and fish. My brother and I fish a lot at the spillway; we caught a few fish and had a fish fry.
Towards the end of the summer we have the fair, which is fun because I get to see friends that I have not seen in a while and we have fun. I was in 4-H and I took some projects  to the fair a few years ago.   It went to the State Fair, which is cool because I got to go up to see other different things and that is pretty fun also. Then towards the end of the summer everyone has to get ready for school and be in a new grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment