Monday, November 28, 2011

Swimming

Nathan Selby

10/13/11


            I believe that swimming is one of the best sports to do in the summer, because it keeps you in the water and it gives you plenty of exercise. Some of my friends do swim team, which is something that I want to pursue.  Swimming also gives you the chance just like any other sport to meet new people and go to new places.

            I have joined this group on Facebook called swim- trekking that lets you go all over the world and swim in different oceans.  But, sadly, I do not have the time or money to do it, but it is still nice to hear about others’ experiences.  To be honest I love swimming and anything else to do with the water such as boating and tubing.

            Just this last summer, I took a kayaking class, where we went to Benny Davis’s lake.  We kayaked all the way across the lake if we wanted to.  My family and I also go tubing just about every summer at Benny’s lake just for the fun of it.  Last year, my sister and I rode jet skis for the first time, and it was so fun.  I really want to do it again.  I love to be in the water and will do anything in the summer for a chance to swim and hang out with my friends at the pool.

            The pool is my life during the summer and I plan to work there this summer.  I can’t wait, because I am so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment