Monday, November 28, 2011

Music

Logan Davis

10/13/11                      

                     
Music has changed our country by inspiring many people. There are many different types of music such as Pop, R&B, Rock, Alternative rock, Country, ect.  I listen to Pop, Country, and Rock and my favorite is Pop.  My favorite female artist would have to be Adele, because she is an amazing singer.  Some religions have certain music they use for worship.  And there is different music you can relate to in different ways.  People, like Artists, express how they feel about something or what they have experienced in the lyrics of their songs.  Songs can sometimes change lives or how you think about things.  Music can change your mood, like if it were a fast upbeat, happy song you would be happy, and if it were a slow sad song you will probably be down and not so happy.

Music is my passion because I love singing and listening to all kinds of music, and it interests me.  There is a lot of music I can relate to.

I love how no one sounds the same and that everyone is different when they sing; they all have their own unique way of drawing things out or saying things.  Music is like a book; you don’t know if you like it until you listen to it.  For me, I like at least one song of any type or sometimes more.  Most people focus on Lyrics and not the background music.  I focus on both because the background music makes up most of the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment