Monday, November 21, 2011

A Blog About Me

Alexis McCluskey

10/13/11

When I was in 3rd grade, I moved here from Illinois. When I started coming to this school the first week, I thought it was a nice school and I liked it way better than my old one. The people here are very nice, but some of the teachers can get a little hectic, but the students and everyone else in this district are very caring.

The school offers many opportunities for students like taking Spanish, clubs like FCCLA, or Art club, Drama club, and FBLA. And one of the clubs that I thought was surprising when I moved here was a club called 4-H. I had never even heard of it till I moved here. Something I noticed when I started coming here was that the work and homework was easier than my old school, because I had bad grades at my old school.


This school district has a very good band. I like how this school lets the students take time to do band and sports like football, softball, basketball, track, and cross-country. At my old school, from what I remember, we only had a football team and softball. So, this is what I like about “Wayne Community School District.” It is a very good example for schools to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment