Monday, November 21, 2011

Dirt biking

Chey Homann

10/12/11


Riding dirt bikes is thrilling. When I bought my first dirt bike I was not too sure about it. I rode it for the first time and did pretty well until parking it came along. It is kind of hard to park a dirt bike because you have to pull in the clutch and find neutral. If you do not have it in neutral then the dirt bike flies forward when you let out the clutch. When I parked it I did not have it in neutral and I let out the clutch and my dirt bike flew out from under me. It scared me but after that I got better at riding a dirt bike.

My dirt bike had a few problems with it, so I took it to a dirt bike shop in Indianola. He fixed it up for me and it did not have any more problems. My dirt bike started sitting around for a couple weeks because I was busy and I never rode it. One day my cousin asked me if I wanted to go to Bussey .Bussey is an OHV Park that lets people bring their dirt bikes and fourwheelers and ride them around. It was an old coal mine that they have made into ramps and huge hills that you can climb on your fourwheeler or dirt bike. I was hooked the first time I rode my first hill. We continued to go to Bussey every other weekend and I started to get better and better at riding my dirt bike. Just recently I was invited to go to Chadwick, Missouri by some of my cousin’s friends. I went with my dad, Brett, George, and we had an awesome time. It was rough down there, but it was fun. Dirt biking is fun and I recommend it to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment