Monday, November 28, 2011

Clothes

MaryAnn Jamieson

10/13/11                                              


          My favorite thing to do is going shopping.  I spend so much money on clothes and accessories.  I have to buy a lot of cute clothes.  It makes me think I look better with cute clothes and accessories. My favorite store is either Hollister or Buckle.  Buckle is probably one of the most expensive stores, but their jeans are very cute so I have to have them.  When people complement me on my clothes it make me feel good. Having cute clothes make me feel happy and my parents buy them for me.  I really don’t know what I would do if my clothes weren’t what I wanted. Shoes are another one of my favorite things to buy, too.  I have so many shoes I barely wear some of them, but knowing I have a lot makes me think I don’t need so many.

I go shopping about once or twice a month if not more, but I shop online a lot, too.  My favorite thing to buy is either jeans or dresses. I like having bright colored clothing or flowered print.  You could probably say I’m really loud and outgoing, so bright colors would match me well.  I love wearing necklaces and earrings, and the big and noticeable ones are my favorite.  I like to stand out with my clothes. Skinny jeans are one of the main things I buy for jeans unless I see other cute ones I want.  Winter is probably my favorite time to buy clothes.  I love wearing the cute brink winter coats with my hats, gloves, and my uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment