Friday, March 18, 2011

Zach Foster - Why do I like about Wayne Community?

Zach Foster    
March 14, 2011
            What do I like about Wayne Community? I like that it’s small and that people don’t bother you.  I also like that you don’t have to worry about anything or about your safety.  You also get lots of freedom to ride bikes and do other activities in the community.
            All of the people are very nice. In the school, we have lots of boys and girls sports to play.  The teachers are all very nice, too.  They will help you and explain to you if you have a problem.  All together, I think this is a great community with a great school system.  We also have a great museum in our county.  There are so many artifacts that they have found in the community.  Another great thing in our community is that we have great restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment