Monday, March 21, 2011

Three reasons I love going to concerts

Rion Lunsford
3/18/2011
There are three reasons why I love to go to rock concerts. The first reason is that I like the show that some of my favorite bands put on and the theatrics that go with the show. The second reason is the people that are at the concerts. The people are easy to get along with and they like the same music that I do. The last reason I love going to concerts is the epic MOSH pits so u can get all your anger and frustration out during a five minute song. These are the three main reasons I like going to concerts. I believe that everybody who loves music rather it rock or not I think everyone should go to a rock concert at least once in there lives. So go out and see a rock concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment