Monday, March 14, 2011

Alex Martley - Wayne Community

Alex Martley
3/3/11
            Wayne Community may seem boring a lot of the time for the residents who have lived here their whole lives.  For me, Wayne Community is where all of my friends live, and where I’ve lived for my whole life.  I live on a small farm about fifteen miles outside of Corydon, and yes, most of the time for me, I wish I could be anywhere else besides being in Wayne County. If you asked this question to first time visitors to Wayne County, they would probably be like, “Well this is a nice place with nice people here, but for me it would get boring.”  I would like to live in a big city for a week just to see what it would be like listening to car horns honking at you and walking through the crowded streets, but that would get boring for me, so I would eventually want to come back to Wayne County because that’s where I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment