Thursday, March 17, 2011

Amber Nickell - Corydon, Iowa

Amber Nickell
March 17, 2011
I like living in Corydon because it is a small town and it is easy to find everything.  It’s nice because you know where everything is and can get there easy. It has a movie theater and a school. They offer some sports.
We have a couple of okay stores, hair shops, and places to eat. We also have a pretty decent grocery store that has a lot of different types of food. I have a lot of family that lives here or close to Corydon or Allerton.
We don’t have problems with gangs, rape, or big crimes. There aren’t a lot of kids who get kidnapped or anything like that. It’s just a pretty safe neighborhood for families. Most of the teachers here are nice and teach good classes. I like living here because it’s the only place I’ve ever lived and I have a lot of friends from here and neighboring communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment