Monday, March 21, 2011

What I like about living in Wayne County

Rion Lunsford
3/18/2011
   There are three main things I like about living in Wayne County.  I like the nice people who will help a neighbor if they need it and will always be there for you in times of need.  I like how the towns are small and you can almost walk anywhere you need to go in a very short amount of time.  The last thing I love about Wayne County is that it is where I grew up.  This is where all of my friends are and without them, I wouldn’t be happy living in Wayne County.
  These are the three main reasons I like Wayne County.  Even though it’s small, there is a lot to do if you have a big imagination.  I think people should be happy they live in Wayne County because of these reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment