Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kimberly Wenger - How do You See Yourself in Twenty Years?

Kimberly Wenger
March 17, 2011
Some people might ask, “What do you see yourself doing in twenty years?”  Well, this is a hard question to answer because I haven’t even been alive for twenty years.  I haven’t even graduated yet; some people would say that they would have a job and have a few or more kids.  To me, that is just normal for someone to think that. 
What kind of job would you have?  This question is what I get asked all of the time.  I would like to be a Vet of some sort.  I have always wanted to be one since I got my second dog.  I would probably have a kid and be married.  But you never know what the future holds.  So, for now, I am a freshman at Wayne Community School, and I am planning my career.  I can’t think about twenty years from now if I am only 14.   

No comments:

Post a Comment