Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ryan Shivvers - What Do I Like about Wayne Community?

Ryan Shivvers
3/3/11
             I like several things about Wayne Community.  One of them is that it’s a small community and most people know each other. So it makes for a more familiar environment, rather than if you’re in a huge city and you see new people every day just outside your door.
            Another is that parents might feel safer to let their kids roam around and not fear they’re going to be in danger, as they might if we were in a bigger community.  It’s also nice that it’s not crowded like some places are. For example the houses in town actually have room between them. I live in the country so I have a lot of space, so I don’t have that problem. I would like to try living in town though, just to see how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment