Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shailey Carpenter - What Do I Like Most About Wayne Community?

What I like most about Wayne Community is that it is a smaller community. I have always loved living in a small town. Wayne, being a small community, means that it is a safe and family-oriented place. I like knowing who everyone in my school is, and if Wayne was a bigger community, I doubt that I would be able to tell you who everyone was. I like that Wayne is the kind of community where everyone helps each other and your neighbors would help you out with anything. If I lived in a bigger town, like Des Moines, I wouldn’t be able to say, I’ve spent time with my neighbors and they are like family to me. Living in a big city would mean that you and you’re family wouldn’t be as safe as living in a small town, and that is why I love Wayne Community.
Shailey Carpenter
March 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment