Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sara Strader - What I Like About Wayne Community

Sara Strader
March 15, 2011
My first day in Wayne Community, I was very shy and didn’t know what to expect. However, I soon realized that everyone here is very friendly and like a family. Everyone knows everyone, unlike the community I used to live in, where you barely knew your neighbors. Wayne Community is also very safe. For example, you could go on a walk around town and not have to worry that anyone will hurt you. Although there aren’t many things to do, there is enough to keep you occupied – like the movie theater, the park, and the pool.
            Another thing I like about Wayne Community is the school. The reason my family came here was to get away from a big, unsafe Tulsa public school. Here, the schools are safer and have much smaller classroom sizes. Overall, I think Wayne Community is a safe, friendly community.

No comments:

Post a Comment