Friday, March 18, 2011

Kelton McDonald - Wayne Community

Kelton McDonald
March 17, 2011
            One thing that I like about Wayne Community is that most of my family lives here.  Also, my friends are mostly here unless they have moved away.  My friends and I walk everywhere it seems like. Most of the time, it is safe.  Probably like 99.9% of the time anyway. Then when we get hungry, we go to Hy-Vee and get pie and a big drink of tea.  
            I like how there aren’t that many stores here.  Some people probably don’t agree though.  But that’s ok. It can be kind of hard to find something to do when everybody is busy with something else.  I do like living in a small community even if it does get kind of boring at times. I would rather live here than in a HUGE city.
            My family that lives here is my parents, grandparents, great-aunts, and uncles and then I have second and third cousins that live here.  Other relatives live other places or close to here.  Yeah, that’s what I like about Wayne Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment