Friday, March 18, 2011

KayeLea Cook - **My Impression of Wayne County**

KayeLea Cook
March 2, 2011

When I was first asked to think of my favorite things about Wayne County, I laughed.  I don’t really like much about it.  Wayne County is really small, and all there is here is a bunch of farmers, old people, and teenagers.  I’m not bashing Wayne County but there aren’t many opportunities.  This place is pretty boring, but it is home. 
There are some things that are okay in Wayne County.  Wayne County is a safe place to raise children.  We have a good school system.  There is a movie theater!! But, it only opens on the weekends.
I like small places and Wayne is pretty small.  A lot of my family lives around this area so we kind of stay here because of that.  Most of my friends live around here.  I guess Wayne County is not that bad.  It’s okay.  I just wish that there were more people, opportunities, and things to do for people my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment