Friday, March 18, 2011

Lorenzo Baker-Martinez - What Do I Like about Wayne Community?

Lorenzo Baker-Martinez
March 7, 2011
I like Wayne Community because I have great friends here. I can walk a couple of blocks away from Conoco and be at one of my friend’s house. There are a lot of things to do here; we can go to the basketball court, ride our bikes around town, or just walk around and hang out.
            There are also some restaurants that we can go to and talk, eat, or just hang out. I don’t go to the movie theater in Corydon very often, but when I do, I am usually with my friends hoping that the movie will be good. The main spot where I spend most of my time is at Conoco, where most of my friends go after school. Our school has an amazing gym where we can go in every now and then and play basketball with whomever is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment