Friday, March 18, 2011

Mandie Gassman - Wayne Community

Many people have asked me what do I like most about Wayne Community. I really don’t even have to think for an answer for that question because it just comes to me instantly.  Wayne Community is a close community. Everybody knows everyone. You might say well if you get in trouble everyone’s going to know about it. Well yes that maybe true, but think about all the people that could help you stay out of trouble.  You don’t have to worry about crime here. In bigger cities, you are constantly worried that someone could rob you, but in Wayne, we don’t have to worry about it.                                     
You don’t have to worry about watching young children every single second.  Everyone here has a helping hand, and can give you advice if you need it.  In Wayne Community we all care about each other and do what we can for each other. I personally love living in Wayne because I can go places and do things without having a parent worry that something might happen to me.                                                             
If you want some place quiet then Wayne Community is where you need to go.  Here, we lend a helping hand and keep things safe.  Wayne community has wonderful people and is a great place to live.
Mandie Gassman
March 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment