Friday, March 18, 2011

Katie Reed - What do I like about Wayne Community you may ask?

I love all the rainbows and butterflies and all the friendly people. I love that our little hometown has a Taco Bell right down the road! Me and my thug Adrien Tatyana go creepin’ around and buy all the bouncy balls out of the machines at Tar-ghetto(target)!  Everyday I ride my pet dino to school. His name is Roger and he’s purple with glow-in-the-dark polka dots.
Everyday at 2 pm it rains waffles, and every Monday we go to the clubs. The AH-mazing club we have here is called The Neon Monkeys; it is awesome. Everyone comes to Corydon because they love Corndog Thursday. We also have a dance crew that won America’s Best Dance Crew, and we call ourselves The Zombie Panda Bears.  We are also well known for our scooters that have NOS and our amazing personalities.  That’s what I LOVVVEEEE about Wayne Community. ☺
       By: Katie Reed
       March 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment