Friday, March 18, 2011

Megan Hodson - What Do I Like Best about Wayne County?

By Megan Hodson
March 18, 2011
                The best part of Wayne County, to me, is the people. Here, people went to school together, grew up together, and know each other. This makes everyone comfortable around others and makes living a lot simpler. They also make everyone feel welcome. Whether you lived here your whole life or just moved here last year, they let you in and make you feel part of the Community, which to me, is very important.
Another important part of Wayne County is the family. I enjoy living in Wayne because I have family here and it’s nice to be able to walk to their house and see them. This whole town is full of loving families so no matter where you go you could find someone related to your best friend, or meet someone from your parents work, or an old friend of one of your relatives. 
It is a very safe and connected community and that, to me, is the most important and best part about Wayne County.

No comments:

Post a Comment