Sunday, March 20, 2011

Taylor Rhoades - What do I like about Wayne County?

Taylor Rhoades
3/17/11
 I like that it’s small and not much goes on.  I don’t know what I would do in the city.  In Wayne County pretty much everybody knows each other and I like that.  I like our small school because there are not a lot of kids in it, but we have a lot for the size of our community.  About two thousand people live in Wayne County.  Again, this is not a whole lot but there’s not a lot to do in Wayne except hunting, sports, and work.  I’ve lived in Wayne County my whole life and not much has changed.  It is really pretty much the same old place since I was born.  We have two gas stations, a couple of restaurants, a courthouse, some stores, and a few banks.  My favorite place to eat in Wayne is Ludlow's.  Well that’s my favorite thing about Wayne County. 

No comments:

Post a Comment