Friday, March 18, 2011

Kelly McCurdy - What I like most about Wayne Community

Kelly McCurdy
March 18, 2011
What do I like about Wayne Community? Most people think Wayne community is a place with nothing to do and nowhere to go, but I think Wayne Community is a great place to find a lot of friends in a small town. I believe Wayne County is the perfect place to just be with friends and family. What I like most about Wayne Community is that I can walk around the whole town and see most of my friends. I also like Wayne because it’s a small community where everyone knows each other and cares about them, too.
        There are many different places to go and eat. My favorite is the Breadeaux Pizza. My friends and I like to sit down and eat and just have fun. We don’t have to worry about anything because we know we are safe. This is the type of community that you never really hear anything bad about it, and that is the kind of place I like to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment