Monday, March 14, 2011

Amber Sue Sorensen - Wayne Community

      What I love the most about Wayne Community is that our school is the Falcons and that our teams are really good.  The best thing about it is all of the amazing people that made me feel like I was at home. My friends are one of the best things about this town.  Even though I don’t get to see my family that much, it’s ok because my friends and teachers are like family to me.
      Since the first day I moved down here I knew it would be hard to get used to, but over the years I’ve grown to love it and love the people around it. I think I might even stay here when I graduate.  If I don’t I will probably cry because I will miss everyone.  I love all of the teachers in a special way like family because they are always there for me like family is. 
       My friends are like family to me because they all remind me of someone in my family. They are always there for me and like I always say, “friends are forever, but sisters are for life.”  That will always be true even though we disagree sometimes, but that’s what families do.
       By Amber Sue Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment