Sunday, March 20, 2011

Olivia Byrns - What do I like most about Wayne Community?

                What I like the most about Wayne Community is growing up in a small town.  I’ve lived in Allerton my whole life and I like living in a community where everyone knows everyone. If you really think about it, our community is like a family compared to the big cities where no one cares about other people. You always do what’s good for your family and the community will support your decisions. My parents have raised me to do whatever I can to help the community because in the end, they will help you. But there are always some down sides to living in such a small, uptight community. Everyone eventually finds out things, even if you didn’t intend for anyone to know. Living in a small community means family-oriented activities and fun, and that’s what I like most about Wayne Community.
Olivia Byrns
March 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment