Wednesday, March 16, 2011

KayeLea Cook - Brayden Davis Kaiser

KayeLea Cook
March 16, 2011
When my aunt told me that she was going to have a baby, emotions flooded my mind. I laughed, cried, and screamed because I was so excited. My aunt told my family at Christmas that she would be having a boy. My grandpa was so happy that he would finally have a grandson after having three granddaughters. About a month before my aunt had Brayden, she sent some of our family members a text message that had the letters of his first and middle name. The letters were all jumbled up. My sister and I guessed for two hours. My mom looked at it for about two minutes and she got it on the first try.
My aunt started having some problems, so she went to the doctor like 3-4 times a week. The water level around the baby was getting dangerously low, so Monday night she was induced. She didn’t have the baby until the next night, which was March 8, 2011.
Even though he was born three weeks early, Brayden is a very healthy baby. When he was born he weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and was about 18 inches long. He has blondish red hair and blue eyes. I can’t wait until I get to see him!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment