Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scotlan Bunnell - What do I like about Wayne County?

Scotlan B.
March 15, 2011

What do I like about Wayne County? I love that I can walk outside, and don’t have to worry about not being safe. Wayne County is a great place to have a family. Being a small community isn’t always a bad thing.
People in a small community seem to look out for each other better than in a bigger city.  Everyone knows everyone. People say that, “everyone knows my business and it’s so boring here”.  Sometimes knowing everyone’s business isn’t a bad thing, because it will more likely keep you out of trouble.  When you know news travels fast then possibly you will second guess your actions.
Crime is hardly ever an issue here. Just because we aren’t the richest and the most fun community, at least it isn’t one filled with crime and violence.  Wayne County is what you make of it; so next time you’re bored, enjoy and embrace the positive things that are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment