Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alex Martley - What I Like about Football

Alex Martley
March 16, 2011
            First of all, when you think of football you think of a lot of hitting and people getting hurt.  There are a lot of ways you can get hurt during football practices or football games. But besides that factor, it is the only sport where you can go out and knock people flat on their butts.
            This year was my third year of playing football because I couldn’t play when I was in 5th or 6th grade. Now that I look back into my Junior High and my current High School years, I wish that I could’ve played in 5th and 6th grade.
            Some of the things I like about football are it’s a fun sport, you get to hit people hard, and you never know what kind of weather you’re going to play in when you’re at a game or just doing warm – ups.  So if this sounds fun to you, go and try out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment