Thursday, March 17, 2011

Faith Sibert - What I Like about Wayne Community

Faith S.
March 17, 2011
I don’t live in Wayne County, but I was thinking about what I like about this community.  Well, I like everything about Wayne Community.  People say that living in a small town is boring, but think of what could be happening right now if you lived in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, or any other big city like that or in big towns where there are big gangs, constant drug deals, and murders. 
The danger about many gangs is once you get in you really have no way of getting out.  We don’t want our kids to have to worry about these things. 
So, when someone asks you what you like about Wayne Community, think of what could happen to you if you lived in a big city like Iowa City or Cedar Rapids.  Think of the positives not the negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment