Friday, March 18, 2011

Kimberly Wenger - What do you like about Wayne Community?

Kimberly Wenger
March 8, 2011
What I like about Wayne Community is that it is small and that everyone knows someone.  I also like that there are nice people and the teachers at the school will help you when you need it.  But I like the school even though some people don’t really like it.  What I like about the school is that it isn’t big and the classes are small.  Also, the town is clean and it tends to stay clean.  There are very nice people in this community, especially in my neighborhood.  I think that when the community is this small then there should be a lot more things to do then just going to school, hanging out at Conoco, and staying at home and doing nothing.   I haven’t been in this community for very long so I don’t know what there is to like or not to like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment