Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brennan Banks - What Do I Like about Wayne Community?

Brennan B.
March 16, 2011
I’ve lived in Wayne Community my whole life. I like living here because it is such a small community. Corydon does indeed get boring at times, but you have to find something fun to do.  My favorite thing about living here is that you don’t have to try out for sports.
The school is a good size.  All the kids know each other.  Last year, our softball team went to state.  The community support was great. Our girls’ basketball team isn’t very good, but people still come to watch.  The teachers here can help the students learn better since we have a smaller school.
There are many things to do here. You can swim, golf, and play basketball at our new court. We have gotten many new things in the last couple of years. Our pool is new and so is our basketball court.

No comments:

Post a Comment