Friday, May 6, 2011

Volleyball

Volleyball is my favorite sport. It takes a lot of practice time and a lot of effort to get better. I practice off season by playing on a traveling team. I got together with my team 3 times a week to get ready for a big tournament that weekend.  I enjoy practicing for volleyball. I don’t like running much but it is for volleyball and I don’t mind it.
            When the season starts this summer I will stay at the gym longer than all of the other girls just to get a little better and get more playing time. Volleyball is a hard sport to get a lot of playing time because there are only 6 girls on the floor. They don’t get worn out as much because they are not running as much as a sport like basketball. That is why I have to work so hard to get playing time when it counts. 
Makayla Andrews
4/11

No comments:

Post a Comment