Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer

A week and a half left in my freshman year of school and I can’t wait for summer to begin. Summer is filled with hanging out with my friends, playing softball, getting ready for the county fair, and spending time with my family.  During the summer, my friends and I like to get together.  We like to take my sisters video camera and make scary paranormal activity movies, go swimming, go camping, take stupid pictures of each other, play softball, and go out to eat.  Much of my summer will be taken up with softball.  The good part is that most all of my friends play softball, too.   This year for the county fair I will be working on some building projects, getting my steer and pigs ready to show.  I also enjoy spending time with my cousin during the summer.  She lives in the Cedar Rapids area, and I only get to see her once or twice every couple of months.  A week and a half left.  It seems like forever when I think about all the fun things I plan to do. 
Breanna Fortune
5/19/11

No comments:

Post a Comment