Friday, May 6, 2011

My Summer

This summer I plan to play softball everyday. I want to get better at the sport and enjoy my first year of high school softball. I want to get in any practice time I can for every sport I am a part of. I plan to go to the gym once a week to practice volleyball. Sports mean a lot to me and I want to get better at them.
            I also plan to go camping and boating a lot. I like to camp with friends and family as much as possible. We usually go boating any time we can. Boating is really fun with friends. I love to tube and water ski. My favorite time for boating and camping is the Fourth of July. All of our friends and family get together to camp and we watch fireworks together. Then, on that Saturday we leave early to get a full day of boating in at Rathbun. I really enjoy my summers and I want to make this on a good one!
Makayla Andrews
4/11

No comments:

Post a Comment