Friday, May 6, 2011

Drama

I’m a laid back person. I don’t try to get involved with drama and other people’s problems, but lately it seems that I get dragged into it. Why can’t people get along? I think certain people start problems because they get bored or are so insecure with themselves that they have to harass somebody else. In their dream world they are better than everybody else, but in the cold harsh reality they aren’t better than you or me. Everybody has flaws and for some reason they enjoy pointing other people’s out and ignoring their own. It reminds me of the Taylor Swift song Mean. That is all they are ever going to be. Instead of talking bad about a person behind their back, grow up and say it to their face. Trust me, I think I can handle what you say. I can handle what you say behind my back and my friends’ backs anyway, so I should have no problem hearing directly from you. If people have nothing nice to say they should not say anything at all. It’s sad because the people having these problems used to be good friends. That is what happens when people start lying, backstabbing, and being cruel.  They lose good friends because of their own stupidity. The end.
Sam Banks
4/11

No comments:

Post a Comment