Monday, May 23, 2011

A Thought to Ponder

I sit and ponder of what they will do this hot summer. Here comes the end. The end of the school year is too near. Some people will cry while others will jump in the air. Will they swim or boat? Will they see a friend or end up at a camp? Will they get a job or will they stick with chores?  Summer comes near and I know I’m not ready. I’ll miss the seniors and I’ll miss these new faces that I may never see again. For when summer ends I will feel like this again.  No peace at heart as papers will fly, but, in the end, it’s all a big goodbye. If we see each other around we could say hi, but who has time, after all we all did say goodbye. With summer here I’m now thinking of all the great times I’ve had. I’m thinking maybe school isn’t all that bad.
Shay Bardwell
May 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment