Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer

Summer is the time to hang out, stay out, and have fun, right? Well, that’s not what my summers for the last few years have turned out to be like. Between working, watching my sisters, and helping around the house, I really haven’t had much fun during the summers. Yeah, going to the lake a few times, going to my aunt’s and grandma’s is fun, but for one summer I would like to just take it easy. Sleeping in, eh not an option at my house. If I’m not working at the Café, I'm helping make money with my dad. Family vacation? I guess my family never really vacates anywhere together. We might go to Des Moines and stay in a hotel for the night, but then it’s back home for the rest of the time. So, summer really isn’t that much of a thrill for me.
KayeLea Cook
Wednesday May 18, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment