Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer

            This summer I am staying with my family in Humeston. The reason I am staying up there is because that is where I am keeping my 4-H animals. Also, I have to pick up bales for my Grandpa, Uncle Roger, and my dad. My cousin, Kelton, and I are the ones that end up picking up all of the bales though.
            I also have five yards to mow. Therefore, I will have to come home two or three days out of the week. I plan on making quite a bit of money from that, my pups, and 4-H.  My beagle is going to have pups at the end of June so, hopefully, I can get almost a thousand dollars from pups, depending on how many she has.
            The end of July is when the Wayne County Fair starts. I have two sheep and two pigs that I have to show. I plan on making close to two-thousand dollars after I sell them. That is what I plan on doing this summer.
Ethan Horton
5/20/11

No comments:

Post a Comment